Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Recipe of the Day - March 1

Hey y'all! Haven't posted in awhile and I know it's a sad excuse but school has gotten ahold of me and tugged tight! But it's 1:12 AM here in rainy West Virginia and of course my brain is going 50 miles per minute! 

So with that I have come up with something for March! I am going to post a recipe every day in March. They may be new recipes I have tried from other people, easy ones that I have made up, Shakeology recipes, or things I have not tried yet but will shortly! 

I would love any comments, recommendations, or suggestions for recipes you guys would like to see! So here goes the first one, something I made a few hours ago for my late night snack.


Strawberry Shakeology - with a twist!


Ingredients - 
✔️ 1 packet (serving) of Strawberry Shakeology

✔️ 1 small banana

✔️ 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter 

✔️ 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk 

✔️ 1/2 cup water

Instructions -

--- add in blender and press blend, pour into cup and ENJOY! 

Prep time - 

--- 3 minutes (if that!)

If you need that special Shakeology ingredient, I know where to get some :D comment below and I'll be glad to hook you up with a sample or a while big bag!

Love always, 
Lauren Michelle 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment