Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ALERT: Vulnerable Post

"A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step." -Confucius


As a little girl, clear through college, I have been the chunky girl. I played sports and I now work as a waitress on my feet all the time. But one thing I never had was structure with my food. I find myself falling off the wagon, forgetting to meal plan, not wanting to go to the grocery store. 

Putting myself off.

As many already know, I LOVE fitness. I love helping other people find their true self and become healthy at the same time. Making everyone else happy has always been my number one goal in life and in my Beachbody business. Only one problem: people don't want to join you when you don't do the workouts or eat the meals.....

This has been my biggest struggle the past year and a half is getting people to see their own potential. But trying to do that while not eating right and working out and having my own results has hurt my business in so many ways. People don't follow me because they see that I made excuses, so that lets them make excuses for themselves. They see me out to dinner with a drink and some fried food. So if I make bad choices, it's okay for them too. 

This is when I strongly say: this is the end. 

This is not simply a diet plan that "works in 4 weeks" or some "easy to chew diet pill". This is my life, this is my body, and each and every person I inspire is one more reason to get my butt in gear. 

I have nothing else to blame my laziness on. My pants don't fit. I hate the body I look at in the mirror. I hate the fact that 85% of the pants on my closet don't fit. So, mark my words....

I WILL be at my goal weight, doing it all in a healthy way by diet and exercise, in 2015. I WILL look at myself in the mirror and be proud of the woman I have become and I will be the woman that leads by example and I WILL turn my "hobby" business into a career and it will get me through nursing school.

So this is my call to you....

Will YOU join me?

Will YOU do what I am doing and change your image for the better and to grow in life?

If so, I ask you to one simple thing.

Email me. Let's chat. I need a support system, I need people to help and to also help me. I need my surroundings to be positive and I absolutely WILL do anything in my power to help you achieve your own goals while doing this together.

So one simple email or text could change your life. You never truly know until you take the leap of faith and just do it. 

I need you and if you would like to change your body to what you truly want, you need me. I will be there and I will be your support system. I will be there at the "midnight munchies" and when you really just want that cheat meal. 

This may seem a little like a cry for help. It is. It simply is. I have been on a roller coaster with my health and fitness the past two years and now I will be committed no matter the circumstances. 



So I ask this: if not now, when??

When will you finally say enough is enough, I want happiness and structure in life! 

Email me and let's chat: 
Laurenknight4574@gmail.com

Xox,
Lauren 🎀






No comments:

Post a Comment